The art of matress testing

A tough job, but someone's got to do it

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Europe? - Check

Just finished my European leg of my journey.

Recharging in HK now for a few days, then off to Vancouver, BC for some excellent weed.

I really liked Switzerland, in general. I almost got arrested for hopping a free ride on a tram in Zurich, I'll tell you about it later.

And Paris + Nice was cool, I was disappointed though by the amount of vandalism. I can't name a corner of Paris that wasn't scratched, graffitied, pissed on, or have bottles broken over.

Rome and Florence had some very impressive sights, but the line ups were even more impressive. In general I like Florence better, probably because of its smaller size.

I chose to skip Germany because I ran out of time, and didn't want to fight with the world cup crowd for places to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home