The art of matress testing

A tough job, but someone's got to do it

Friday, April 28, 2006

Clean

I really can use a shower after the long flight, and just being in HK's hot humid weather. But I don't have my luggage, no change of undies, mom sympathetically suggested that I can take some of dad's.... No.. Way...

So I broke down and opened a packet of 7 Eleven's Disposable Panties for Men, Free Size. Dispite the fact that I have touted the virtues of such an invention, I have never actually used one in my life. I really think of it as a last resort sort of thing, there is something about the fact that it's made of paper, that it's called panties, and it's "Specially selected and distributed by The Dairy Farm Company Limited" that makes me want to avoid it.



It's one size fit all, and it's meant to be a travelling sort of product, so it doesn't give me the ... coverage that my briefs usually have. Don't get me wrong, it's providing support for the right places, but I still feel that my ass is half hanging out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home