The art of matress testing

A tough job, but someone's got to do it

Monday, September 19, 2005


Taste of salt water...

Here I am again, in salt water, I just love the smell of the salty air.

So the lot of us are taking surfing lessons this morning, sand surfing most of the time to learn the techniques, really not such a cool thing, you look like a tool paddling sand..

But hey, it's more fun when more people are doing it with you. I brought a water proof disposible camera to track our progress. I didn't do so well today, barely standing up, but of course I didn't have a good picture of myself surfing :)

So I will probably do more surfing down at Bondi beach next to Sydney, I heard it's topless over there.

Yesterday I bought a surfing shirt (skin tight) and today they gave us some wetsuits to stay warm.. that's the most skin tight clothing I've worn... ever...

So they were hard to get into but, I feel... super! hehe

I look forward to developing these pictures, there's something cool about seeing water droplets on photographs..

Surfing is such a great thing, but make sure you have enough breakfast and energy, cause it really takes it out of you fighting the waves..

Anyway, off to jump out of a plane...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home