The art of matress testing

A tough job, but someone's got to do it

Saturday, April 29, 2006

SOHO

I don't know why they need to make a district called SOHO to sound like London or New York or something. But this area is choke full of it's own character. Shops and vending booths practically bursting onto the sidewalk, thousands of different stores line the streets in this neighbourhood.

Mom and I searched here in vain to look for a spare battery for my Xacti camera. The camera store owner even said he uses the same model, but he's all sold out. There is a whole row of camera shops, right next to the stone steps street where we had breakfast this morning. Apparently, my dad used to run up and down this street for fun when he was a small child, and my uncle fell
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home