The art of matress testing

A tough job, but someone's got to do it

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hot Spot!

We went down to the busy mall called Times Square at Causeway Bay to look for a spare battery and charger for my camera. We looked through 9 glorious floors of shopping mall, and finally a sales person tried his best to outfit me with some aftermarket look alike products, saying "if you wedge it together it'll work"... I'm afraid I'll have to keep looking.

Anyway, I was wondering why there aren't any signs for Wifi hotspots or some sort of internet cafes.. It seems that hotspots are so pervasive around here that you can pretty much assume there is one around ay public place. I could not obtain an IP from i-Cable provider, so I ended up connecting to PCCW HKD$48 for 200 minutes.
I only have enough time to upload some scaled down pictures, the videos will have to wait due to bad Codec on my tablet.

So here they are : Day1 Day2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home