The art of matress testing

A tough job, but someone's got to do it

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Status:

Temperature: 20C
Number of Clean underwear: 4
Number of Clean shirts: 2
Number of Clean shorts: 3
Number of Clean t-shirts: 0
Pairs of clean socks: 4

Days remaining: 5

Mood: Exhausted.

The kids are out partying to 3am, I don't know how they do it

After just a few days, I have accumulated a large amount of dirty clothes. Mom said that if I brought clothes that I can throw away, then I can make room for soveniers as I go.

I have not went through and identify items to discard, but I think I'll make up at least 10L of space.

Yay great idea mom..

They have a machine here in the hotel, where it can make a backup of your camera memory cards onto CD's, I tried to make it work, but I think my 1 Gb card had too much on it.
Nifty idea though.

I have yet to find an internet cafe to upload pictures, but I suspect that I'll have an easier time when I get back to Sydney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home